Sunday 16 September 2012

Vidya Balan : New projects

Despite speculations of her marriage, Vidya Balan says she is not in a hurry to tie the knot. "I am not going any where. When marriage happens, which is not on the cards anytime soon, I'll inform the world about it," she says with a mischievous smile.

"There is a world of time for me, that's the reason I am not on signing spree after the success of The Dirty Picture. Even before the film became a success I preferred doing one film at a time. Ghanchakkar is the project I am currently working on. I have teamed up with my earlier director of No One Killed Jessica, Raj Kumar Gupta and my co-star of The Dirty Picture Emraan Hashmi. We have completed a major chunk of shooting of the film. Next year, I will be part of Shaadi Ke Side Effects. This is all I am doing right now," she says when asked about what's keeping her busy work-wise.

And while we're talking about trends in the industry, the size zero fad refuses to go. Even then, Vidya's stood by her more curvy Indian figure. So, what does she have to say about a recent comment by Kareena Kapoor on fat not being sexy? "Voluptuous is beautiful. Ask the men, and you will get the answer. Indian women have the kind of face and a certain body structure that makes them voluptuous. I flaunt my features and structure. And why not," she asks.

Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone provided by Ufone

No comments: